Energy from the Sun.
Solar energy is here, and it's now more affordable than ever before. Ask North Canterbury Energy Centre about solar energy.
FreshEnergy - PV
Sunriver by Steelfort
What is the best solar solution for you?
All Sunriver Solar Hot Water Systems have an attractive discreet profile. The collector panel frame is powder coated to blend with your roof, and our unique footer system hides the tube ends. The look is clean, sleek and unobtrusive.
The sun is the ultimate natural, free energy source. The roof top of an average home collects about 50 times as much solar energy as a household requires. Sunriver Solar Hot Water Systems capture that free energy so you can bask in the luxury of hot water year after year, with a free conscience.
Sunriver SR36OC Solar Water Heater
The SR36OC open circuit SUNRIVER* solar water heating system, is powered by light, not heat. A revolutionary design where lightweight "evacuation tubes" will heat water all year round. No need for huge contraptions & large water tanks to be fitted on your roof. Easy installation onto an existing roof & connection to your hot water cylinder. Unobtrusive design, much more aesthetically pleasing than older, bulkier designs of water heaters.
IDEAL FOR: heating water for households of up to 6 persons. Open circuit suits areas where there is little chance of winter frosting.
- 36 evacuation tubes
- Lightweight, durable frame
- Includes pump, flow control valve, controller, reducers etc
- Simple connections to all roof types
- Connects to most existing hot water cylinders
- For new house installations we recommend SR “solar ready” hot water cylinders
- Save up to 98% of summer water heating costs
- Save up to 75% of winter water heating costs
- Will work whether the sun is shining or not
- Registered authorised installers throughout New Zealand
Unique Features of the Fresh Energy Solar Water Heater Systems
- Pipeline is made of all red copper and conducted by heat transfer coolant liquid.
- Water does not flow in the vacuum tubes and is confined in the aluminum alloy mould material with free airflow design.
- Tank is equipped with electric water heater setting and automatic temperature controller.
- If you experience several cloudy days, then the automatic temperature controller turns on the electric element.
- When the sun is out, the water is heated to a preset temperature, then the controller once again switches back to solar heating.
The insulating layer uses polyurethane bulk bubble.
Welcome to NZ Solar Ltd, a company with a desire to provide the best possible value solar hot water systems and service to its clients. NZ Solar evolved during an extensive search of available technologies for solar hot water heating equipment. The search has meant a large amount of travel, evaluation and relationship building with credible international suppliers. We know New Zealanders expect the best, therefore we have sought and found products that can solve all of your solar water heating problems.
Solar Heating Knowledge
- The sun provides free energy
- Technology has made solar hot water heating units more efficient
- Electricity prices are likely to continue to rise therefore solar water heating has become very affordable
- You want to have solar water heating systems guaranteed and fitted by trained professionals; NZ Solar guarantees its products and all staff are trained, qualified professionals
- Solar water heating is sustainable and environmentally friendly
- You want the best products at the best prices; NZ Solar has the products!
The Product Story - finding 'the' solar hot water heating system
With the realisation that solar water heating had improved through new technologies an exhaustive search for solar heating units was undertaken. This involved extensive travel, meetings and evaluations. Chris and Dean at NZ Solar have now formalised a relationship with a trusted supplier, a large reputable business established over 25 years ago in China. Several visits to their manufacturing plant convinced the partners that they had found the most credible of trading partners. NZ Solar's suppliers use and assemble equipment sourced from all over the world. German technology are standard features in the solar water heating tubes, quality German engineering with Chinese imported prices, leads to a great deal for the NZ Solar customers. All of the products have been manufactured to NZ Standards. Combine these features with the reputation of NZ Solar for superb quality workmanship and clients have a one-stop-shop for solar water heating needs. Save money on electricity with no worries about quality.
Rinnai Solar Panels
Solar panels are the most recognizable component of a solar system. They are placed on your roof and water is circulated through them to be heated by the sun’s rays. The performance of solar panels depends on a few factors including the type and quality of components used to make them.
Solar panels can be rated on three main aspects:
- How well they absorb solar radiation
- How well they retain the radiation
- How well heat is transferred to the water
All Rinnai Solar Panels undergo hail, rain, freeze, stagnation and structural tests to guarantee performance. Our panels are also available in FTC (Frost Protection model)